Spider Solitaire is an extremely popular version of Solitaire where your purpose is to remove all cards from the table, assembling them in the tableau before removing them.
Initially, 54 cards are dealt to the tableau in ten piles, face down except for the top cards. The tableau piles build down by rank, and in-suit sequences can be moved together. The 50 remaining cards can be dealt to the tableau ten at a time when none of the piles are empty.
Options to keep track of your statistics, change the card back and backgrounds, changing/locking orientation, are all included.
This Christmas Version add additional themes for Christmas, Wish you happy christmas.
• Easy: one suit card game
• Medium: two suit card game
• Hard: four suit card game
• Portrait or landscape
• Easy to use: tap to place cards or drag and drop
• Standard Spider Solitaire rules
• Smart hints, unlimited undo
• Change the card back and backgrounds from your photos
• Keep track of your statistics of timer, moves, and statistics
- iPhone | iPad